A universe of opportunities. Open to you.
Payoneer’s mission is to empower anyone, anywhere to participate and succeed in the global economy. If our mission connects with your values, if you revel in solving complex challenges, and if you want to continuously advance your career, come realize your potential at Payoneer!
Life at Payoneer is a global community, where you’ll work with colleagues all over the world, in a hybrid or remote work frame. As an equal opportunity employer, the only things that matter to us are your skills, your drive and your desire to have a positive impact on others.
We are looking to add a position to our Treasury team in Israel and require a new team member to assist with the day-to-day tasks, with a specific focus on cash management duties. The person will be part of a global team and therefore requires excellent interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to work under pressure, excel as team player and display highest levels of accuracy, trustworthiness and reliability. The ideal candidate will be comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy environment with an ability to deal with multiple tasks at the same time.
- Monitoring and managing company’s daily cash position and analyze liquidity requirements
- Assist with daily Treasury tasks (both internal and external) and investigation and resolution of queries
- Ensure timely and accurate settlements to banks and prepaid card providers
- Monitoring, managing and reporting of safeguarded funds per regulatory requirements
- Manage Treasury Management System including data capture and verification
- Work with banks to resolve queries and perform reviews of accounts to ensure accuracy
- Assist with development of Treasury policies, procedures, operational controls and standards
- Assist with audit preparation and audit process
- Ensure compliance with internal controls, policies and procedures of cash management activities
- BA in Economics, Finance or Accounting
- At least 2-3 years of relevant treasury/financial experience
- Working knowledge of cash management products and concepts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- High level of excel
- Analytical thinking, detail oriented, IT oriented
- Monday to Friday work week