Curious about what it’s like to work at the world’s number 1 discovery platform as a Treasury Associate? We’re glad you asked!
A Treasury Associate is a reliable professional with a sufficient knowledge of accounting, financial and fast learner of business principles. We are looking for a process minded thinker and lead a team who will be responsible for the billing & revenue field in the company.
At Taboola, we currently work in a hybrid work model giving employees the flexibility to work from home a few days a week. We have offices in Ramat Gan and Beer Sheva and are looking to grow to additional locations such as Jerusalem, where our Taboolars have the opportunity to meet their teammates, connect with other teams and socialize with friends.
What are some of the things you will do on a day-to-day basis?
- Responsible for cash management, deposits, investments and debt facilities.
- optimization of the banking network, fees and connectivity.
- Oversee all banking transactions and payments automations.
- Establish a cash flow process including KPI's and liquidity management.
- Submit periodic reports detailing the company's present financial situation and forecasting the coming periods.
- Collaborate with the finance and accounting departments regarding treasury reporting, policies and procedures.
- Handle the hedging operation and currencies exposures.
- Operation the company global insurance policies.
What are the skills a good Treasury Associate needs to have?
- Up to 3 years of experience in treasury or FP&A in a global company.
- Bachelor's or master's degree in finance or accounting or relevant field.
- Collaboration with banks and financial institutions - advantage.
- Knowledge of monetary markets, business investment management and financing strategies - advantage.
- Experience in Insurance management - advantage.
Taboola is the world’s leading recommendation platform reaching over 500 million daily active users. We’re growing rapidly, and have recently gone public on the NASDAQ.
Adam Singolda, Taboola Founder and CEO says; “You can copy anything from another business but you can’t copy a company’s culture.”
If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here, they are able to discover their best professional selves, explore where they can grow to, and learn from and together with smart and talented people.
At Taboola, we pride ourselves in making an impact on how people consume content across the world, a culture of transparency, passion, and a diverse, inclusive and friendly work environment.
You can get to know us more by visiting our company website, careers site, Taboola Life blog and social media channels; Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn
Want to learn more about us, you’re welcome to watch the latest News article about Taboola
Sounds good, how do I apply?
It’s easy, submit your CV by clicking the “Apply” button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.