Moon Active is one of the world's fastest-growing mobile game companies, providing entertainment to millions of active users across the universe. The company is headquartered in the heart of Tel Aviv.
As we expand, we're looking for an experienced and talented Travel Manager to join our rapidly growing Company.
- Create the best travel experience for Moon Active employees around the world
- Manage all aspects of business travel to meet our employees’ specific needs
- Serve as liaison between travel agencies, employees and managers and ensure that all travel suppliers meet the requirements of Moon Active
- Advise travelers and assist with any specialized travel documents such as visas, passports, COVID testing, etc.
- Handle invoices and approve them
- Be available beyond business hours to address any needs an employee may have regarding the business trip
- Budget monitoring of all travel aspects
- Conclude quarterly reviews of travel management company performance
- Analyze trends, and make recommendations and reporting data to improve processes and necessary
- 3 + years’ experience in similar positions
- Full knowledge in CombTAS system (must)
- Fluent English speaking, reading, and writing
- Commitment to availability in flexible hours
- Understanding of travel systems
- Experienced working with corporate agreements
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a dynamic & under pressure working environment
- Proven track record in providing travel efficiencies
- You have significant travel know-how to ensure a smooth travel experience for employees
- You’re comfortable managing high volume and complexity of travel requests as well as constantly advancing the travel function itself
- You’re someone who is driven to go above and beyond for our employees and pay close attention to detail. You’re an open-minded team player, have initiative and can juggle multiple tasks like a pro