Riskified empowers merchants and shoppers to realize the full potential of eCommerce by making it safe, accessible, and frictionless. Our global team helps the world’s most-innovative eCommerce merchants eliminate risk and uncertainty from their business. Merchants integrate Riskified’s machine learning platform to create trusted customer relationships, driving higher sales while reducing costs. Riskified has reviewed hundreds of millions of transactions and approved billions of dollars of revenue for global brands and fast-growing businesses across industries, including Wayfair, Wish, Peloton, Gucci, and many more. As of July 29th, 2021, Riskified has begun trading on NYSE under the ticker RSKD.
About the Role
Riskified is seeking a self-driven, organized and motivated Travel Coordinator to join our team!
As a Travel Coordinator, you will oversee travel arrangements of individuals and groups, including flights, accommodation and ground transportation, enforce Travel Policy adherence, handle expense reports, and be in charge of other travel-related tasks.
Temporary full-time position
Flexibility to work outside of the regular working hours for travel arrangements
What You'll Be Doing
- Processing trip requests, reviewing them for accuracy, cost-effectiveness and Travel Policy adherence
- Creating/reviewing reports from the travel management system and/or the vendor
- Reviewing the vendor’s monthly vendor bills and invoices to check their accuracy, following up with potential issues/incorrect charges, approving all the expenses to accounting
- Handling visas and other travel-related documents
- Reviewing expense reports in Expensify and making sure they comply with the policy
- Approving charges in Netsuite
- Reviewing ground transportation reports
- Providing training for the travel management system as needed
- Researching and negotiating corporate rates/discounts with airlines and hotels
- Suggesting changes and improvements to the Travel Policy
- Suggesting travel-related improvements in general
- Generally assisting travellers when needed
- Solid communication skills both in Hebrew and English (written and verbal)- MUST
- Minimum 2 years experience as a travel coordinator, preferably from a high-tech company
- Experience with Angie, Expensify, Netsuite-preferred
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
Life at Riskified
We are a fast-growing and dynamic tech company with 750+ team members globally. We value collaboration and innovative thinking. We’re looking for bright, driven, and passionate people to grow with us.
Our Tel-Aviv team is currently working in a hybrid of remote and in-office work for all our team members. We have recently moved to our new space in Tel Aviv - check it out here!
Some of our Tel Aviv Benefits & Perks:
Equity for all employees, Keren Hishtalmut, pension
Private medical insurance, extra time off for parents and caregivers
Commuter and parking benefits
Team events, fully-stocked kitchen,lunch stipend, happy hours, yoga, pilates, functional training, basketball, soccer
Wide-ranging opportunities to volunteer and make an impact
Commitment to your professional development with global onboarding, skills-based courses, full access to Udemy, lunch & learns
Awesome Riskified gifts and swag!
In the News
Geektime: Riskified Goes Public
Walla!: Happy Hour at the Riskified Offices
Geektime Insider: A look at Riskified Tel Aviv
Globes: Riskified to contribute the highest amount up to date to Tmura
Globes: Riskified is among Israel’s fastest growing companies
TechCrunch: Riskified Prevents Fraud on Your Favorite E-commerce Site
CTech: Riskified’s VP HR on Post-COVID Flexible Work Routines