Who we are:
KAZUAR is a cyber-security startup offering a fresh game-changing solution for data and access security. Our products create self-contained, cryptographically isolated workspaces which provide cyber protection against the most sophisticated strategic threats to businesses and organizations.
We are expanding our group of proactive, self-motivated, and diligent individuals who have a creative and resourceful attitude, and who work both independently and in a team environment. We are looking for like-minded individuals who share our values.
We are looking for an experienced Tier 3 Support Engineer to lead the line in our efforts to provide top notch support for our customers.
In this critical, customer-facing role, you will act as the technical focal point for our customers alongside our support leaders. You will be responsible for directly providing solutions to customers and collaborating with other teams: engineering, QA, DevOps/IT, Product, Sales, and integration partners to enhance user and customer satisfaction, while creating our support infrastructure from the ground up.
· Have complete understanding of the KAZUAR solution, system, components, and technologies
· Provide solutions to customers by debugging mission critical systems, developing and testing patches in different areas of the product and in complete coordination with engineering and QA
· Collaborate with Product, Sales and technical teams to ensure customer satisfaction and feedback collection
· Manage all customer and internal support issues, cross-departmental workflows, and escalation-cases to the relevant stakeholders
· Identify tech support problem areas (i.e., negative trends) and implement corrective actions in collaboration with Product and engineering
· Help drive troubleshooting and product decisions through data: monitor, identify and act upon data trends
· Manage performance metrics relating to customer satisfaction, lead and monitor corrective actions
· Define the requirements, and lead the implementation of the KAZUAR support infrastructure
· Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customer stakeholders and partners to drive adoption and to ensure they are leveraging the full business value of the solutions
- Proven experience developing and debugging software in Python; Bash scripting
- Proven technical troubleshooting and fault isolation skills in Linux (Syslog, auditing) and Windows system environments and networking (routing, switching, firewalls, VPN)
- 5+ years of experience in “front line” customer-facing technical roles working with global customers, including proven experience in direct communication with high-profile users
- Native-level English (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a service-oriented approach
- Proven ability to resolve customer problems, complaints and issues utilizing internal and external resources
- Experienced in identifying, defining and implementing processes and cross-departmental solutions
- Strong technical background in hardware, networking, operating systems, virtualization technologies, log analysis, and troubleshooting methods
- Experience with Ansible, PXE and Jenkins
- Practical knowledge and hands-on experience with Enterprise focused security products
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with Jira, CRM and support solutions, utilizing a data-driven approach