- Published: March 31, 2021
We are Cognyte (formerly a Verint company) and the global leader in security analytics software. Over 1,000 government and enterprise organizations in more than 100 countries rely on Cognyte’s solutions to accelerate security investigations and successfully identify, neutralize, and prevent threats to national security, business continuity, and cybersecurity.
And we are looking for an exceptional and passionate product manager to join our cyber intelligence team in Israel.
If you’ve read this far, then we know you are curious to learn more – and we like that!
- Leading innovative technical solutions in telecommunications intelligence and cyber domains
- Managing the matrix of response teams throughout the sales cycles - including R&D, product and project management, marketing, and more
- Managing customer-facing activities, including commercial and technical sessions, demos and presentations
- Arranging white papers, impact assessments, high-level solution descriptions and pricing strategies
- French/Spanish, including reading/writing – Advantage
- A tech-savvy professional, eager to learn new technologies
- Strong analytical skills and multitasking capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Willingness to travel abroad
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- In-depth knowledge of telecom network architecture for Telephony, Cellular and IP networks -advantage
- In-depth knowledge of IP communications, protocols, applications and encryption
- Experience in working in a high-tech project-oriented companies and management in a matrix environment-advantage
- Experience in working with global customers
- Background in Intelligence technologies and methodologies
- Army service in one of the Intelligence units
- Foreign passport