- Published: July 1, 2021
Deep Instinct, the first company to apply deep learning to cybersecurity, is looking for a strong Threat Intelligence Analyst.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, performance-driven, and analytic team player, to join our Threat Intelligence team. The successful candidate will be responsible to identify, analyze and collect cyber malware samples and campaigns to ensure the quality of Deep Instinct’s ground-breaking product line, and deliver valuable insight and content to our field teams and customers.
The role involves hands-on responsibilities, working closely with security researchers and field teams. It requires multitasking in a fast-paced environment with high-quality, accurate, and timely deliverables.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide support to teams in the field by providing threat intelligence insights.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of threats, vulnerabilities, and attack vectors to ensure the quality of Deep Instinct’s product line and strategy.
- Threat Hunting for new and emerging threats via OSINT and in-house sources.
- Create high-quality periodic reports to be delivered to Deep Instinct’s customers and stakeholders.
- Student position- Avaliblty (3 days a week)
- Hands-on experience in static and dynamic malware analysis - relevant tools, methods, and threat intelligence sources and providers
- Working Knowledge programming and scripting in Python and Bash
- Team player with a passion for technology, autodidact, independent, innovative, and able to multi-task
- Experience in the cyber-security industry
- Good verbal and communication skills