- Published: September 9, 2021
About The Position
- Research and analysis of multiple cyber threat intelligence sources on the darknet and deep web to assess threats and TTP’s of threat actors in different fraudulent ecosystems.
- Prepare assessments of current threats and trends based on collection, research and analysis of classified and open source information.
- Develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operational success, while following high security measures.
- Produce technical reports for clients describing TTPs analysis and exploits relevant for ActiveFence’s clients.
- 3 or more years of experience doing intelligence analytic work in a cyber environment.
- Experience in communication protocols and networks analysis.
- Must have demonstrated experience in gathering and evaluating Internet information from social media, chats, forums and darknet
- Demonstrated experience in using cyber intelligence tools and software tools to actively search and mine the publicly available Internet and the darknet and deep web.
- Strong written communication abilities.
- High level of English (written skills)
- Proficiency in one of the following foreign languages: Russian/ Spanish/ Arabic/ Farsi/ Mandarin/ Vietnamese/ Hindi.
- Scripting knowledge
- Experience in blockchain analysis
- Experience working with different OS
- Bachelor's Degree in a related technical discipline