- Published: March 2, 2021
Avanan helps organisations secure their most attacked applications - their cloud email and collaboration platforms. With over 2,000 paying customers, Avanan is one of the fastest growing IT Security start-ups, leveraging novel machine learning technologies to block the most sophisticated hackers.
Our R&D center in Tel-Aviv (Sarona) is expanding, and we are looking for brilliant engineers that enjoy challenges, thrive in an exciting start-up environment and want to be part of an excellent team.
- You will take full ownership of the company's SAAS product quality assurance, serving thousands of enterprises, and millions of end-users.
- Your part will include leadership of the test automation team, designing and implementing several layers of testing solutions (differed by frequency and scope) as well as manual approval of continuous deployment processes.
- You will analyze and guide analysis for test automation results, implemented by various monitors
- You will plan and lead the development and execution of load and continuous testing, coordinating on-site and off-shore efforts within the company and with business partners and OEMs.
- At least 4 years of test automation development experience, including 2 years in a lead role.
- Building or a part of CI/CD implementation.
- Coding experience in Python - a must
- Working experience with complex large-scale systems and projects.
- Excellent technical skills including design, coding, and problem-solving.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and high motivation.
- Experienced in Networking and/or Storage and/or Cloud Provider testing – an advantage.
- Experience with: Selenium, Web GUI, APIs, DB - an advantage.
- Experience with email protocols and services: SMTP, postfix, exchange - a huge advantage