- Published: June 7, 2021
DealHub is looking for a highly-skilled test engineer to design manual & automation tests. Test automation engineers' duties include designing test plans, manual tests and automation scripts and finding solutions for automation problems.
Test Engineer Responsibilities:
- Designing and developing test plan and test design. automation scripts.
- Designing and developing test automation scripts.
- Test current products and identifying deficiencies
- Researching issues in software through manual & automation testing.
- Collaborating with Product Managers and Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, software development, or a related field.
- Previous experience as a test automation or QA engineer - at least 2 years.
- Previous experience in SaaS products.
- Excellent mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as Java or JS - Advantage.
- Highly accurate and detail-oriented.
- Fluent English - Write & Read