- Published: November 24, 2021
Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. That’s why so many companies choose OwnBackup, the #1 cloud data protection platform on the Salesforce AppExchange and global leader in SaaS data protection. With nearly 4,000 customers, we are ranked on the Forbes Cloud 100 as one of the world's top private cloud companies and have raised nearly $500 million in funding from AIkeon Capital, B Capital Group, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Insight Partners and others.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Search various channels to reach potential candidates and build talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
- Develop and execute innovative & comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Talent Acquisition Partners and Managers and analyzing role requirements to determine target candidate profile needs
- Maintain a network of potential candidates through thoughtful engagement practices, building candidate rapport through trust, and acting as a candidate advisor throughout the recruitment process
- Track and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of various search techniques, such as Linkedin boolean search, Linkedin Recruiter, social network and many more
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting targets
- Research and recommend new sources for candidate recruiting
- Coordinating complex schedules for multi-stage interviews while maintaining the highest service level for candidates and our employees
- Conducting phone interviews with potential candidates and evaluations as the first assessment
- Help maintain data accuracy within our ATS (Greenhouse)
- 2-3 years of experience as a Talent Sourcer / Talent Acquisition Coordinator or similar for technologies roles
- Previous experience in a high-growth startup environment
- Excellent English and Hebrew, both verbal and written is required
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub, and more)
- Proven experience in identifying top candidates for R&D roles
- Experience working and documenting with ATS systems, Greenhouse preferred but not required.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office to maximize interaction with employees. OwnBackup is a global team though, and we’re going for top-talent, so for the right candidate there could be an opportunity to work remotely.
New employees also have the opportunity to attend our award-winning new hire bootcamp, which customizes the onboarding experience by role, provides new employees with invaluable hands-on training within their first few weeks at the company, and gives employees the chance to meet their new colleagues in-person.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. OwnBackup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team, one culture, and one family that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
A Bit About Us
Have a look at our website and read through the AppExchange reviews to get to know OwnBackup a little better. Founded in 2015, OwnBackup is backed by top-tier venture capital firms and has experienced 100% year-over-year growth, establishing early market dominance in a Salesforce ecosystem that includes over 150,000 customers. And while we’ve experienced tremendous growth providing backup and recovery solutions for Salesforce customers, we are now offering our world-class data protection solution across other clouds, like Microsoft Dynamics 365. At OwnBackup, our vision is to empower customers to own and protect their data on any cloud platform.