Data loss can be devastating. Whether it’s caused by human error, bad code, rogue integrations, or malicious intent, all companies are at risk. OwnBackup is the #1 data backup, archiving, and sandbox seeding app on the Salesforce AppExchange. With over 3,000 customers, we are ranked #25 on Financial Times’ list of America’s fastest growing companies, and have raised $267.5 million in funding from Salesforce Ventures and others.
We are seeking an outstanding Technology Talent Sourcer to join our Tel Aviv office. This is a great opportunity to join a young, VC-backed, fast growing start-up that encourages its employees to innovate and implement their ideas.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Search various channels to reach potential candidates and build talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
- Develop and execute innovative & comprehensive sourcing strategies, partnering with Talent Acquisition Partners and Managers and analyzing role requirements to determine target candidate profile needs
- Maintain a network of potential candidates through thoughtful engagement practices, building candidate rapport through trust, and acting as a candidate advisor throughout the recruitment process
- Track and analyze data on sourcing and conversion efforts to understand the efficacy of sourcing strategies and drive improvements as needed
- Find and engage passive candidates through the use of various search techniques, such as Linkedin boolean search, Linkedin Recruiter, social network and many more
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting targets
- Research and recommend new sources for candidate recruiting
- Coordinating complex schedules for multi-stage interviews while maintaining the highest service level for candidates and our employees
- Conducting phone interviews with potential candidates and evaluations as the first assessment
- Help maintain data accuracy within our ATS (Greenhouse)
- 2-3 years of experience as a Talent Sourcer / Talent Acquisition Coordinator or similar for technologies roles
- Previous experience in a high-growth startup environment
- Excellent English and Hebrew, both verbal and written is required
- Proven sourcing skills and experience with recruiting databases and Social Media platforms (such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Stack Overflow, GitHub, and more)
- Proven experience in identifying top candidates for R&D roles
- Experience working and documenting with ATS systems, Greenhouse preferred but not required.
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office.