Autobrains is a fast-growing start-up in the heart of Tel-Aviv, with a ground-breaking approach to unsupervised learning and signature-based data representation that is set to disrupt the next generation of vehicles and mobility.
At Autobrains, you will face never-ending intellectual challenges as we redefine AI for scalable autonomous platforms and products to forever change driving and make the roads a safer place for all. You will work with bright and talented people in an environment where professional and personal development is a top priority.
Autobrains’s is looking for a Technology Director to work at our Tel Aviv Headquarters.
As a Technology Director, you will work closely with the R&D team, and play a crucial role in the technological growth of Autobrains. We are looking for someone at the forefront of innovation that believes in our vision.
You will be part of our CEO team, and report directly to the CEO. The ideal candidate must possess a can-do attitude, open to new challenges, and constantly strive to drive plans to completion.
- Part of the CEO team that sets the vision for how technology will be used in the company.
- Experience in the autonomous vehicles sector, and passionate about following and weighing in on the latest news and industry trends - a big advantage
- Help define the product vision and strategy.
- Create technological roadmap and strategy for the different verticals on a cross company level.
- Strong project management and people management skills.
- Ensure that technological resources meet the company's short and long-term needs.
- Outline goals for R&D teams.
- Create timelines for the development and deployment of all technological services.
- Make executive decisions on behalf of the company's technological requirements.
- Act as a mentor to team members, including building a technology leadership team that can expertly manage their own teams, develop a strong and focused culture, and be responsive to the organization’s needs
- Maintain an innovative state of mind.
- Leading all aspects of the development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, strategic planning, design/architecture, execution, deployment, and maintenance.
- Stay on top of technology trends and developments.
- Building quality assurance and data protection processes, ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
- Ph.D. in Computer Science Electrical Engineering another relevant field – must.
- 7+ years’ experience in leading engineering teams in fast-paced organizations.
- 7+ years' experience in the AI field; Automotive experience is an advantage.
- Experience as a CTO of a small startup.
- Ability to carry requirements end to end without clear and close guidance.
- A friendly character that is passionate about technology, architecture, design, testing, and performance.
- Strong Python background.
- A leader by example