- Published: September 24, 2021
Wix’s technical writers, critical team members who drive Wix’s dramatic transformation of website development and design. As Wix expands its developer platform, we produce extensive API and conceptual documentation for both users and our own developers.
If you have the skills and the drive, join us!
As a Technical Writer, you will:
- Document APIs at an appropriate level for various audiences.
- Create code examples.
- Write highly-technical and user-friendly topics.
- Transition easily between projects.
- Work independently and proactively with multiple stakeholders.
A writer who’s comfortable with programming. You have experience documenting APIs and have written developer-level documentation. You can explain complex concepts to a non-technical audience, and have at least 5 years’ experience writing professional-level content in perfect English.