- Published: July 29, 2021
Who we are
Lightico digitally completes end-to-end customer journeys at lightning speed. We empower businesses to complete entire customer-facing processes in real time by streamlining, digitizing and automating interactions. With Lightico, businesses can instantly collect customer documents, eSignatures, eForms, payments, consent to disclosures, confirm orders and verify ID, even while they have customers on their mobile phone. By simplifying these processes, businesses complete sales cycles faster and service their customers effortlessly, earning customer’s trust and loyalty, translating to higher profits.
We are looking for a talented technical writer to help build up and maintain a modern documentation and user assistance infrastructure. You will be a core part of the product management team, working closely with engineering, product marketing, and customer success, to create world-class documentation that not only describes what the product does but also accelerates a user from novice to power user. Customer experience is critical to Lightico and the tools you will build will create a powerful impact on adoption
What will you do
- Work with product managers, product marketing, customer success and engineering to produce and maintain world-class documentation, including Guides, Best practices, Integration guides, API guides, Release notes, and context-based documentation.
- Learn complex concepts and communicate them in a way that is engaging and understood by users
- Gather customer feedback on documentation to improve the usability
- Own and maintain end-to-end authoring and publishing platform
- 3+ years of technical writing experience in SaaS
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums
- Familiarity with API documentation for REST APIs.
- A positive attitude, willingness to jump in new challenges