Noname Security, founded in 2020, is rapidly growing with more than 200 team members globally and only a year out of stealth the company is the first API Security Unicorn, at $1B valuation and $220M in total financing. Noname Security is also one of the fastest growing cybersecurity companies ever.
Our mission is to reduce the risk of API security vulnerabilities and cyber attacks. Our API Security Platform is an out-of-band solution that doesn’t require agents or network modifications, and offers deeper visibility and security than API gateways, load balancers, and WAFs. No one addresses the API security challenge like Noname.
The ideal candidate loves diving deep into new technologies, simplifying complex concepts for any target audience, has a passion for creating great user experiences, and loves writing!
What You'll Be Doing
- Plan, write and maintain technical documentation (user guides, installation guides, API docs, release notes, etc.)
- Collaborate with developers/field engineers/support/relevant stakeholders to deliver documentation that is clear, accurate, and addresses our customers’ needs
- Become an expert in the relevant product areas
- Bachelor's degree or relevant experience
- 5+ years of experience as a technical writer for B2B enterprise-level software
- Written and spoken English at a mother tongue level
- Proven ability and drive to learn and understand complex products
- Ability to self-manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Experience writing API documentation - Advantage
- Knowledge and background in cybersecurity - Advantage
- Team player, confident, independent and enthusiastic!