Join us on our mission of protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world!
Pentera is the category leader for Automated Security Validation, allowing every organization to test with ease the integrity of all cybersecurity layers, unfolding true, current security exposures at any moment, at any scale. Thousands of security professionals and service providers around the world use Pentera to guide remediation and close security gaps before they are exploited.
Pentera has 150 employees around the Globe (Israel, USA, Switzerland, Germany, Italy, France, Sweden, Spain, UK and UAE) with more than 400 customers in Production in over 40 countries.
Pentera has won various Industry Awards, such as “The Frost and Sullivan Value Leadership Award- 2019″ and the “2020 Gartner Cool Vendor Award” and is backed by Top tier investors such as Insight Partners, The Blackstone Group & AWZ.
At Pentera, we use many data sources and large amounts of data to research, identify, prioritize, and make product-related decisions.
About the Role
You will work with amazing people who work together to improve the cybersecurity field, you will work closely with many cybersecurity specialists and will get to know the penetration testing world from the inside.
You can work from wherever you are in Israel, as our Tier 1 team run a 24/7 cycle.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Handling issues through our ticket lifecycle which includes acknowledging receiving the ticket, triage/troubleshooting, resolving the issue, and communicating to the client.
- Provide end-user support using Zendesk, make sure to follow Pentera Support procedures and best practices using the right macros, triggers and automation tools and maintain internal and external documentation.
- Contribute to our growing knowledge base of articles.
- Act as a liaison person between several internal departments and end-users.
- When a major issue occurs, act as the point of contact in creating status reports and analysis to high level managers.
- 1-2 years prior familiarity in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role
- Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
- Basic knowledge in Linux.
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work within a team.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- “Get things done” attitude and the ability to multitask.
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team
- Ability to commute 1 day a week to the office
- The ability to work in shifts, and handle issues/escalations at any time during the week if needed.
- Fluent English (written and verbal)
It will be great if you have:
- Basic knowledge of any programming language.
- Technical writing skills.
- Bash Scripting, PT knowledge.
- Experience with customer-facing assignments
- Experience with information security/cyber systems and Penetration Testing tools
Come Hack With Us!
We are an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to building a diverse and talented workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. We welcome candidates from all backgrounds to join us!
It is our goal to build a diverse and talented workforce and we strongly believe in equal employment opportunities. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, religion, colour, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, medical condition, disability, or any other class or characteristic protected by applicable law. Join us! We welcome candidates from all backgrounds!