- Published: July 19, 2021
Noname Security is a startup founded in 2020.
Our product is a platform that analyzes APIs and user behavior to provide the clients with APIs visibility, vulnerabilities, and anomalies detection, and prevention tools.
Since we were founded we raised 85M$ (within 1 year), recruited 50 talented team members and our client base consists of Fortune 500 companies
- Managing the support team and be the technical focal point of our product
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution.
- Hands-on support and system maintenance.
- Analyze and identify system gaps - Identification, solution prototyping, high level design of what is missing and what needs to be done.
- Provide fast and accurate feedback to clients.
- Use existing monitoring and define requirements for additional monitoring to ensure a seamless customer experience of the platform.
- At least 2 years of experience as a technical support team lead or Tech Lead (advantage for Cyber industry).
- Working, hands-on, together with the team
- Working on production environments.
- Experience in technical integration activities.
- Experience in investigating root cause analysis and defining technical procedures
- Experience in working with R&D/QA and product teams
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Initiative approach
- Experience & Linux distributions (Ubuntu/Redhat)
- Familiar with Docker
- Cloud computing experience
- Analyzing and monitoring TCPIP networks
- Experience with installing/upgrading of applications, writing SQL, MongoDB
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - Understand the design of complex system architecture.
- Knowledge in databases, web services, web servers, network, virtualization, and storage- advantage.