- Published: February 2, 2021
Testim is a fast-growing, San Francisco and Israel based startup, that uses artificial intelligence to speed up the authoring, execution, and maintenance of automated tests. Testim learns from every execution, self-improving the stability of test cases, resulting in a test suite that doesn’t break on every code change.
Testim is backed by a leading group of U.S. venture capital funds.
About the position
We are looking for a technical support representative to join our support team. Our team supports automation and manual testers as well as developers working on our platform around the world. We are part of our customers CI\CD processes, therefore provide quick and professional reply to allow fast and safe deployment. As a member of the team, you will engage in technical support Tier1 and Tier2 mainly by chat or video calls if needed.
You will bring customer feedback and ideas back into the company to help product tailor appropriate solutions.
You will work closely with our R&D team and with Customer Success on customer related issues and tasks to ensure our customers are super happy!
Must be willing to work in shifts.
Shifts: 07:30 AM - 03:30 PM, 03:30 PM - 11:30 PM, 11:30 PM - 07:30 AM Sunday - Thursday
08:00 AM - 04:00 PM Friday
Employee's work during the Night Shift may be performed from Employee's home, and not from the Company offices.
Why you’ll love your job
- You’ll have the opportunity to troubleshoot and support various software configurations and run appropriate testing & diagnostics, provide our customers with professional technical support and interface.
- You’ll be part of an awesome team and a great product that increases our customers quality and automated processes.
- Customer- centric - enjoys talking to customers (mainly developers and testers)
- Highly motivated. Get things done
- Self - starter - resourceful and creative in learning new domains but also a team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Willing to work 2 - day shifts and one night shift per week (at least).
- Familiar with test automation processes
- Experiences in customer support