We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our expanding Customer Experience team in our Tel Aviv office! There are a few things we take really seriously here at monday.com: building an amazing product and providing the best possible service to our customers. Our clients love our product, and it's incredibly unique (and fun) to provide support in an environment where the vast majority of interactions are so positive. This is a full-time position.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will use critical thinking and problem-solving skills to manage complex end-user support cases. With a thorough understanding of our product, the person in this role will have expert-level knowledge of monday.com and the intricacies of complex workflows, integrations, automations, issue resolution, APIs, reporting tools, and more. You will partner with our internal teams to ensure high-quality handoff and communication to internal stakeholders.
About The Role
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting and handle the most complex client inquiries via our main support channels.
- Manage and solve assigned cases by providing the best support solution given the client's needs.
Investigate the root cause of issues by isolating the problem and searching application logs.
- Reference technical documentation and aid in building internal knowledge base content where gaps may be present.
- Work closely with business and engineering teams to ensure transparent communication and efficient issue resolution.
- Develop regular reports to understand the health and quality of our platform.
- 2+ years of experience in technical support; B2B and SaaS product is preferable
- Native English - must
- Experience with inspecting and diagnosing web applications, mobile applications
- Commitment and strong drive to provide delightful customer experiences and the tenacity to drive issues to resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and multitasking abilities
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Positive attitude, empathy, and high energy
- Ability to take initiative and adapt
- Experience working with SaaS products, GraphQL APIs, Single Sign-on, and SAML is a plus