- Published: May 10, 2021
Percepto is the leading provider of autonomous inspection and monitoring solutions, harnessing robotics, including our very own market-leading industrial drone-in-a-box solution. Our team is made up of software and hardware engineers, industry experts and professionals who are all passionate about innovation and driven to push the boundaries of what’s possible with software, AI, and hardware. We are a fast growing company with offices in Israel, the U.S. and Australia, with Fortune 500 clients around the world. Our company growth is not stopping any time soon, and we are looking for great talent like you to join our team!
We are looking for a Technical Support Engineer to join our growing team.
Why join Percepto? We care about the people we work with; we want our team members to grow and develop professionally, to find their job rewarding and intellectually stimulating, and of course - to have fun and feel that they are part of the Percepto family. Our Computer vision team develops state-of-the-art computer vision algorithms to address the various perception tasks required for our autonomous drones, such as object detection and scene perception
- Provide internal and customer facing technical support, specializing, but not limited to, networking, security and connectivity issues.
- Work to resolve customer questions and issues to ensure successful integration of Percepto’s systems into customer networks.
- Collaborate with Operations, Support, and Sales teams to ensure customer success
- Support Percepto teams with networking and connectivity issues during field operations
- 2-3 years of experience in IT Networking, system administration, and networking security
- Hands-on experience with network operations and architecture, global WAN, routing protocols, Firewalls, routers, switches
- In-depth knowledge of common network protocols such as HTTP, TCP/IP, UDP, DNS and relevant troubleshooting tools
- Have experience with Linux/ Unix along with programming languages such as Python or shell scripting
- Knowledge, understanding of cellular (LTE) connectivity and/or other wireless connectivity- An Advantage
- Understanding/Experience with cyber-security aspects of enterprise networks- An Advantage
- Excellent customer-facing skills
- Effective troubleshooter and problem-solver
- Be able to effectively communicate in business English both written and verbal
- Be able to prioritize workload and communicate technical issues to stakeholders of varying technical ability