- Published: September 22, 2021
Rapyd Is Building the Future of Fintech!
Rapyd is a financial technology company that allows businesses to accept and make payments anywhere, using any method. By building the largest local payments network, we’re unleashing global opportunities, letting businesses reach new markets faster and giving more consumers access to innovative goods and services.
Built from the ground up as a global organization, diversity is in our DNA. We have offices in London, Tel Aviv, Singapore, California, and Reykjavik, and employees around the world. Our investors include Stripe, General Catalyst, Oak FT, Tiger Global, Durable Capital, Target Global, and TaL Capital.
If you’re looking to be part of a fast-growing company that’s disrupting the payments industry by building transformative technology, then join our team and play a pivotal role in developing the future of fintech.
As a Technical support you will be responsible for:
• Become the first escalation process for any technical issues
• Working closely with clients and internal partners to ensure system stability
• Develop Monitor tools for the production environment
• Working closely with R&D, DevOps and PS team for problem-solving and escalations
• Shifts & Weekend on demand
• At least 2 years’ experience as technical support (T2)
• At least 2 years’ experience with SaaS products
• Knowledge in API, bug reporting tools - Must
• Great technical writing and verbal communication skills
• Strong debuggability skills with multiple tools
• Experience in a payments industry- Big advantage
• Knowledge in the following tools: SQL, Postman, AWS dashboards,Kibana, Jira , confluence and AWS dashboards - Big Advantage.
• Experience in a fast-growing organization
• Fluent English (writing & verbal)