Credorax is a leading provider in the new emerging Fintech world. Guided by our vision, we create innovative, smart and simple payments and financial solutions, providing merchants and consumers all around the world with a unified omni-channel payment platform.
At Credorax we work as one to design, develop and launch new products and services. Join our fast-growing team and be part of tomorrow’s payment solutions.
- Work independently to monitor multiple medium to large projects of high complexity across multiple teams, departments, and products.
- Build and maintain Gantt charts to present project updates to relevant stakeholders and map company activity.
- Interface with cross-functional teams to ensure that the scope, schedule, and resources are aligned across all technical teams to oversee the management of the project lifecycle while determining cross-team dependencies.
- Take part in creating and organizing work plans for multiple projects simultaneously
- Project management software implementation
- 2-3 years experience as a technical project manager.
- Strong technical background- A must.
- Experience as a Technical Account manager/ NOC/ BizOps/ 2nd tier Support- big advantage
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to learn
- Experience from large/ corporate companies - Big Advantage
- High proficiency with Excel and project management tools.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Must be a leader, proactive and Independent
- English Proficiency (verbal and written) at a very high level