- Published: June 13, 2021
Join the Pack:
Overwolf is on a mission to unite all in-game creators and empower them to make a living doing what they love - developing awesome AAA gaming experiences.
With more than $75 million in funding, Overwolf serves 90,000 apps/mods created by 30,000 creators on our platform, as well as 20 million gamers using it.
The next era of AAA gaming is here, and we’re laying its foundations. This is the rise of the in-game creator and the ascent of user-generated content.
If you share our vision and want to help shape the future of the gaming industry (while playing your favorite games, obviously) - join the pack.
You will be involved in managing large-scale projects. The Technical Project Manager will partner directly with all teams, interacting most closely with the development engineering, quality assurance, operations, and product management teams, to solve problems and make sure our partners have everything they need.
In this role, you will:
- Manage development tasks and projects
- Define and analyze project progress with metrics and KPIs
- Create / maintain solution delivery plans
- Find and resolve gaps and blockers
- Communicate with development teams to find creative solutions and solve problems
- 2+ years of Technical Project Management experience
- Technical aptitude to effectively communicate with engineers, and draw attention to technical risks or challenges
- Ability to analyze and identify blockers
- High level of English – both verbal and written – to create content and to collaborate effectively with our global teams
- Gamer - big advantage
- Strong communication skills