- Published: October 4, 2021
As a Technical Program Manager, you’ll be working with leaders in product, design, and engineering to manage product development, delivery, and go-to-market execution for a Center of Excellence (COE), made up of multiple product development teams.
You’ll be a central point of contact for the COE to help them understand and adopt organizational standards and practices that enable groups to track progress, collaborate across COEs and gain insight into how we can be more efficient. You’ll also work with the COE to develop processes that cater to the COE in helping them deliver business objectives and iterate to continually improve the way we work together.
You will ensure that we have excellent collaboration and communication with other. COEs and stakeholders to ensure that dependencies are understood, and overlap is resolved across the Autodesk construction products ecosystem.
Our COE builds products that value minimal manual process, highly accurate data, and actionable insights, and we expect you to mirror those values. A great program manager will be highly organized, communicative, and detail-oriented, with a ruthless focus on on-time delivery and efficiency.
- Provide program oversight for the COE to make sure deliverables don’t fall through the cracks
- Support the COE Leads and Group Leads to keep day to day operations on track
- Become an expert in and contributor to the org-wide standards and processes that ensure proper deliverable management, communication flow, cross-group collaboration, and other key operational workflows
- Ensure groups maintain proper deliverable and initiative reporting hygiene
- Work with the COE to support clear and organized tracking
- Coordinate between the different levels in the COE hierarchy to highlight blockers, identify opportunities to establish clarity and alignment
- Coach / mentor team leads on ways to streamline and improve internal team processes for cross—functional teams
- Own and cross-pollinate best practices and tooling standards to improve productivity, communication and documentation across R&D.
- At least 5 years of experience managing complex software projects spanning multiple teams
- Familiar with the standard software engineering paradigms, lifecycles, and development practices
- When you see something awry, you highlight it and track it through to resolution. Being proactive and taking initiative comes naturally to you, and you love taming chaos with organization.
- A team player and diplomat with the ability to organize and partner with all roles at all levels of the organization. Whether it’s a conversation or an email, you communicate thoughtfully and effectively.
- Simply amazing when it comes to time management. Your friends are convinced you have a flying DeLorean parked somewhere.
- Adept at navigating dependencies with teams that have different priorities
- A track record of successful project deliveries with teams who are either remote and/or offshore
- Experience working with Jira and Confluences
- Technical background or skill set
With Autodesk software, you have the power to Make Anything. The future of making is here, bringing with it radical changes in the way things are designed, made, and used. It’s disrupting every industry: architecture, engineering, and construction; manufacturing; and media and entertainment. With the right knowledge and tools, this disruption is your opportunity. Our software is used by everyone - from design professionals, engineers and architects to digital artists, students and hobbyists. We constantly explore new ways to integrate all dimensions of diversity across our employees, customers, partners, and communities. Our ultimate goal is to expand opportunities for anyone to imagine, design, and make a better world.