About our Technical Product Manager
You’ll join a company that is growing super-fast post acquisition and looking to innovate and expand its leadership in the booming personalization market. Dynamic Yield helps the best companies in the world create stellar customer experiences built on game-changing ideas and technology. Our experience optimization system influences the purchase decisions of hundreds of millions of consumers every day, purposefully built to increase the scope, scale, and competitive edge of every business we work with.
- Deeply understand markets, technology eco-system, customer needs and competition.
- Build new products and enhance existing products.
- Engage closely with the engineering team to help determine the optimal technology, implementation methods and schedule.
- Engage the full cycle of product development from conception to in-depth data analysis, writing PRDs, specs and wireframes, through collaboration with engineers to ensure accurate execution and overall product success. Define and analyze product metrics, ensuring continuous growth in product value.
- Work with sales, marketing and customer success teams, as well as strategic clients in order to launch new products and features to the market.
Optimal Skills for Success:
- 3+ years of product management experience, in SaaS and B2B products.
- Experience in building and launching various APIs, including API-based products and services- must.
- Coding experience with HTML/CSS/JS- must.
- Analytical and strategic thinker with strong attention to detail and end-to-end ownership.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver products and projects on tight deadlines.
- English verbal/written communication & data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or any related field- advantage.