Our product team is growing and we are looking for an experienced, technology-driven Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love.
In your role, you will be responsible for adding the edge to our innovative Cyber Security platform. You will take end-to-end responsibility for the product working closely with our R&D teams to design the next generation of features.
- Owning the release roadmap, guiding the company’s R&D teams through the development and testing phases of the product
- Writing PRDs and helping in MRDs, creating wireframes and user flows
- Guiding the design studios on the product’s visual design
- UX research and implementation - personas, flows, wireframes, etc.
- Technical and hands-on evaluation of the product
- Training client management team on new products, and participating in roll-outs to clients
- Work with the company’s field teams, customers and partners to gather product requirements
- BSc or BA in a technological field (Computer Science, Information Management, or Industrial Engineering)
- 1-3 years of experience with the system and organizational cyber security and networking aspects, threat scenarios, and defense mechanisms (specific experience with OT security - an advantage)
- Experience in Technical Product Management/UX with a proven ability to specify and deliver quality products
- Experience writing product requirements, User Personas, or User Scenarios in a product development lifecycle setting
- Technical hands-on system and networking experience. Good understanding of technical networking concepts
- Experience with rapid prototyping tools (Axure, InVision, etc.) – An advantage
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal + written English communication skills
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize tasks and projects
- Creativity, order, and attention to detail
- Good understanding of web development technologies
*** The position is relevant also for candidates who want to switch from R&D to a product role