- Published: July 16, 2021
Incredibuild, the leading software development acceleration solution, with customers like Microsoft, Amazon, Nintendo, Citi, and most AAA gaming studios, is looking for a Technical Product Manager.
With its unique process virtualization technology, Incredibuild has become the de-facto standard solution for code-build, test execution, and game development acceleration. Join us to impact the daily lives of our customers, over 200,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Samsung, Amazon, Citi, Nintendo and many more!
As a Technical Product Manager at Incredibuild, you will be directly responsible for the success of the product, and help us turbocharge our work, taking it to the next level.
Who you are?
- You are a positive, creative, and curious person, who enjoys collaborating with others.
- You like to understand, research, and follow technology trends.
- Passionate, dedicated to your craft, and committed to diving into the weeds on the most complex technical challenges of your target audience.
- Exemplary interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and with high problem-solving skills, and understanding data.
What You'll Do?
- Identify our customers needs to present innovative solutions, and translate them into requirements.
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g. developers, QA engineers, CSM's) to ensure requirements are fully understood, and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Assess emerging products and companies to measure their potential value or threat to the company and its products, while making recommendations on which new technologies to invest in or leverage.
- Serve as a subject matter expert, and deliver product trainings to your internal and external stakeholders.
- Assess and address technical risks, define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work with software development methodology (Agile).
- At least three (3) years of experience as a Technical Product Manager or a Product Owner.
- Past experience as a software developer/Software Team Lead/Architect.
- Experience in managing B2B products.
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in the DevOps market - a plus.