What’s Incredibuild all about?
Incredibuild wants to empower developers to radically accelerate their work to create better products. Our customers use our platform to turbocharge everything from compilation to release automation, and more at some of the biggest companies in the world.
We’ve helped over 200,000 developers at tech giants like Microsoft, Samsung, Nintendo, Amazon, and many others create some of the best games you’ve played and software you’ve used, and we’re looking to go even further.
In the past three years, Incredibuild has taken a major leap. We expanded globally, secured a major $140m investment, grew our team significantly, signed hundreds of new customers, and that’s just the start. Want to build amazing things? Come and join us!
Who you are?
- You are a positive, creative, and curious person who enjoys collaborating with others.
- You like to understand, research, and follow technology trends.
- Passionate, dedicated to your craft, and committed to diving into the weeds on the most complex technical challenges of your target audience.
- Exemplary interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and with high problem-solving skills and understanding data.
What You'll Do?
- Identify our customers' needs to present innovative solutions and translate them into requirements.
- Work with cross-functional teams (e.g., developers, QA engineers, CSM's) to ensure requirements are fully understood, and that implementation plans match expectations.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and deliver product trainings to your internal and external stakeholders.
- Assess and address technical risks, define success criteria for testing and product acceptance.
- Facilitate the creation and maintenance of proper product documentation.
- Work with software development methodology (Agile).
- Experience in writing product documents and requirements, handling dynamic product backlog
- At least three (3) years of experience as a Technical Product Manager or a Product Owner.
- Past experience as a software developer/Software Team Lead/Architect.
- Experience in managing B2B products.
- B.Sc. in computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in the DevOps market - a plus.
- Experience in Cloud Or SaaS - a plus