- Published: November 15, 2021
Wix’s DevEx (Developer Experience) team. We create new and visionary solutions for engineers and DevOps. Our current project is building a cutting-edge platform to facilitate development and deployment workflows.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our team. This is an opportunity to take a central UX role and to influence development velocity and strategic operations at Wix.
As a Technical Product Designer (UX & UI), you will:
- Work in a dynamic environment that builds new products for engineering teams
- Take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough sketches to rich animated prototypes
- Conduct extensive product research based on support tickets, data, competitor analysis etc.
- Conduct a full design cycle: from collecting inspiration to delivering pixel-perfect UI
- Analyze data and conduct usability sessions with real users, once a product is launched
- Collaborate daily with Product Managers and Software Developers to define, design, and deliver visionary products
- Please send a portfolio of your work along with your CV.
An experienced Product Designer who’s passionate about UX, interactive design and cutting-edge technology. You understand complex systems (familiarity with development and deployment workflows is an advantage), and you’re a master of design tools such as Figma and Sketch.
You’re a great communicator who loves to solve complex product problems by collaborating with a technically oriented team of developers and product managers. You understand complicated concepts and can turn them into a clear and good user experience with your exceptional organizational and analytical skills.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.