- Published: September 9, 2021
HiredScore brings deeply integrated big data and workforce intelligence solutions to the global Fortune 500. By leveraging data from companies' Human Resources Data ecosystem, HiredScore enables HR departments to automate and augment their hiring process, enriching recruiters' decisions with smart insights and candidate prioritization grades of A, B, C, or D.
HiredScore's Artificial Intelligence Engine uses past company hiring data, global hiring data, and other data sources including labor market data, employee performance data, and CRM data, to revolutionize the end-to-end recruiting workflow as well as integrate seamlessly with other HR Systems such as chatbots, assessment tests, video interviews, and other automation tools. We work hard at HiredScore, led by the fearless vision of CEO and Founder Athena Karp, to bring to life the next generation of hiring practices and our vision of the Future of Work.
Our sales pipeline and client base are growing rapidly with the largest companies in the world.
We are looking for a passionate and experienced Solution Architect who can help our clients understand HiredScore's technology and how it fits into their existing HR Tech Stack in a safe, easy and effective way. Present the HiredScore technology, find solutions for client challenges and answer their questions and needs.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Communication with clients during the sales process
- Presenting and explaining our technology, integration, and architecture (calls, emails etc.)
- Answering formal questionnaires about integration, information security, IT, technology etc. (including Infosec, RFP, Data Privacy Evaluation etc.)
- Working with clients and partners to solve technical challenges in regards to their unique environment and requirements. Creating solutions that enable the sale.
- Leading improvements in our sales engineering process (via tools, processes and other initiatives)
- Creating documentation, whitepapers, and other supporting material for internal and client usage
- Support the sales team with technical capabilities in order to improve their ability to present the product
- Configuration and testing of HiredScore integration on the client systems while addressing client-specific challenges
- Post-sales technical implementation with new/existing clients
- Pre-Sale engineering background (3+ years) selling to large enterprise (Fortune 500)
- Familiarity with B2B enterprise sales process
- Experience with Infosec, Data Privacy and RFP processes
- A positive attitude, creative thinking, and love for ownership
- Good presentation skills as part of sales processes
- Strong verbal and written professional technical communication skills
- Practical integration background with a good understanding of web architecture and integration systems
- Native English speaker
- Great teamwork ability - working with many different teams (Product/R&D/Sales)
- Ability to create great relationships with the client teams
- Experience with HR Technology (or other enterprise technologies like ERPs)
- Experience at a high-growth company
- Ability to work with code (Read/Run/Edit existing code), but no self-sufficient coding capabilities required