- Published: April 8, 2021
Elementor is seeking a self-motivated and passionate Technical Marketing Automation Specialist to assist in the development and execution of our multi-channel marketing strategy. You will be responsible for the technical aspects of the marketing automation systems including, implementation, integrations, QA, data auditing and finding viable solutions to technical requirements.
- ‘Hands on’ on all levels on CRM software for multichannel marketing - from implementation, maintenance complex logic on infrastructure level to setup and execute flows and campaigns
- Code, test and execute marketing campaigns that meet revenue-driving goals including CTR, open rates, conversions and incremental revenue lift
- Set up A/B tests and automated reports
- Monitor and maintain IP and subdomain reputation, email deliverability and list integrity
- Analyze data to determine ways to optimize performance to improve conversion and retention
- Partner with designers to develop email templates that support best practices of responsiveness, dark mode, comlex modules, etc.
- Experience with technical marketing automation and operating complex marketing tasks, including several systems and platforms
- Experience in complex personalized multichannel campaigns - planning, execution, analysis & optimisation suggestions
- Hands on operation ESP/Marketing automation platforms at scale (including backend setup, Defining and QAing data flow i/o etc.)
- Highly analytical, with the ability to track, analyze and report on the KPIs and performance of campaigns, and provide insights for future improvements
- Knowledge of best practices & overall email processes and ESP platforms
- Strong knowledge of HTML, CSS for email design, and Liquid language. With ability to code, manipulate and troubleshoot templates and journeys
- Well versed in domestic and international email compliance laws including CAN-SPAM, CASL and GDPR
- Familiar with Looker, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio & Google apps script integrations
- SQL & Braze (marketing platform) knowledge is a plus!