Elementor is seeking a self-motivated and passionate Marketing Automation Specialist to assist in the development and execution of our multi-channel marketing strategy. You will be responsible for the technical aspects of the marketing automation systems including implementation, integrations, QA, data auditing, and finding viable solutions to technical requirements.
What do we do?
Elementor is the leading website building platform for WordPress professionals.
Our vision is to empower web creators - developers, designers, and marketers, with the ability to create their futures one pixel at a time. We provide our users with everything they need to become successful web creators.
A new website is created every 10 seconds using Elementor!
Since we launched in Israel in 2016, we have expanded to more than 180 countries, with more than 9M websites powered by Elementor. More than 7% of all websites around the world are built using Elementor!
How do we do it?
- At Elementor, we're building the future of web creation.
- We’re all about empowering people, both our employees and our users.
- Elementor is a place where you can truly grow.
- We encourage professional development and personal growth.
- Creativity, friendship, curiosity, motivation, and professionalism are the driving force behind our journey.
- Elementor's constant scaling is an important aspect we take great pride in.
- Hands-on involvement in all technical aspects of Elementor’s CRM stack
- Developing and maintaining designed HTML emails and templates (responsive & personalized)
- Ensuring effective and healthy deliverability of automation and broadcast campaigns using our CRM system (Braze)
- Executing technical implementation of industry best practices
- Building and QA-ing campaigns and journeys to ensure compliance using briefs, accurate tracking, programming guidelines, content strategy, and evolving standard methodologies
- Implementing tracking and reporting mechanisms to effectively monitor campaigns, share KPI’s and metrics with relevant stakeholder
- Advanced knowledge of HTML & CSS as it applies to emails.
- Experience in operating a complex marketing stack includes several systems and platforms, with the ability to pinpoint problems, and find solutions.
- Solid and up-to-date knowledge of current email marketing industry best practices, trends, and challenges (CAN-Spam/GDPR/CCPA compliance, responsive design, deliverability, testing, email performance metrics, etc.)
- Detail-oriented, with demonstrated success in delivering multiple campaigns
- Agile and collaborative team-mate with strong critical thinking, problem-solving capabilities and good communications skills.
- Familiarity with Braze - a plus
- Strong knowledge in Liquid lang. with the ability to code, manipulate and troubleshoot templates - a plus