Wix Marketing’s design studio. Continuously developing a world-class brand and adapting it into various international campaigns, we’re targeting a wide range of audiences. Our energetic and diverse team plays a hands-on role in the creation of eye-catching landing pages, beautiful promotional content and other exciting projects, reaching and inspiring more than 200 million users around the world.
As a Technical Designer, you will:
- Work with designers, developers and product managers to bring projects to life
- Make sure that the materials we deliver aren’t just amazingly designed, but also perform, interact and behave like top-notch digital products
- Build and localize landing pages in 15 languages using the Wix Editor/Editor X platform
- Resize and localize online marketing materials such as posts and banners for websites and social media channels
- Create slices, specs and QA design content for email marketing
- Collaborate closely with the Content, Product, Acquisition and Email Marketing teams
- Multi-task several projects under tight deadlines
- Adapt various materials and find relevant solutions for existing assets
*Note: Please include your online portfolio with your CV. You must be willing to work full time (not as a freelancer).
You’re an entrepreneur at heart who quickly identifies challenges and their solutions. You’re fluent in English and you have excellent communication skills. You have experience working in a professional design environment and you’re able to balance and prioritize multiple tasks at any given time. You’re flexible, cross-functional and you love the thought of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.