Wix Marketing’s design studio. Continuously developing a world-class brand and adapting it into various international campaigns, we’re targeting a wide range of audiences. Our energetic and diverse team plays a hands-on role in the creation of eye-catching landing pages, beautiful promotional content and other exciting projects, reaching and inspiring more than 200 million users around the world.
You’re an entrepreneur at heart who quickly identifies challenges and their solutions. You’re fluent in English and you have excellent communication skills. You have experience working in a professional design environment and you’re able to balance and prioritize multiple tasks at any given time. You’re flexible, cross-functional and you love the thought of working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
As a Technical Designer, you will:
- Work with designers, developers and product managers to bring projects to life
- Make sure that the materials we deliver aren’t just amazingly designed, but also perform, interact and behave like top-notch digital products
- Build and localize landing pages in 15 languages using the Wix Editor/Editor X platform
- Resize and localize online marketing materials such as posts and banners for websites and social media channels
- Create slices, specs and QA design content for email marketing
- Collaborate closely with the Content, Product, Acquisition and Email Marketing teams
- Multi-task several projects under tight deadlines
- Adapt various materials and find relevant solutions for existing assets
*Note: Please include your online portfolio with your CV. You must be willing to work full time (not as a freelancer).