Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Voyager Labs is looking for a Technical Account Manager, to create positive customer experience. This function will be the focal point for the customers for every need, a trusted adviser with customers by deeply understanding their business and aligning their needs with our solutions
- Act as customer advocate internally while effectively collaborating with internal teams including product management, customer support, engineering, sales and finance.
- Plan and monitor solution implantation for new customers.
- Serve as the trusted point of contact for Voyager labs customers, from the point of sale and extending through onboarding, project success, and renewals.
- Create and manage project timelines and scope. Ensuring deliverables are completed on time and according to the agreed specification.
- Manage the relationship with the customer through ongoing communication and periodic meetings/ calls.
- Track & monitor customer status, identify areas of concern and pursue growth and upsell opportunities.
- Contribute to positive customer experience - Increase usage, renewals and drive long term customer success.
- BSc in a technical field such as engineering computer science or information technology.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Technical Account Management or Customer Success Management (including project management capabilities) in a software company or cloud base solution, Big Data company experience – an advantage.
- Experience in developing processes for increasing customer satisfaction, adoption, and retention.
- Experience in working with Enterprise customers.
- Fluent English speaker with impeccable written and oral communication skills.
- Both a strong team player and a self-starter.
- Excellent communication skills: great communicator, ability to connect and build long-lasting relationships with customers.
- Ability moderate travel.