Syte empowers the world's most innovative retailers in fashion, home decor and jewelry to grow revenues and brand loyalty with superior shopping experiences. Our mission is to redefine product discovery and change the way people shop, forever.
Our patented Visual-AI platform fuels various solutions for retailers including - Camera search, Contextual search, Recommendation engines, Deep tagging suite, In-store solutions, a Marketplace for consumers and more. The company was founded in 2015 and has raised $71M to date.
We are seeking a Technical Account Manager who wants to be part of a growing Customer Success team.As a Technical Account Manager you are responsible for onboarding and training Syte's customers through the first stage in the customer journey. Onboarding involves aligning the customer’s business requirements with Syte’s platform and technology (tech, data, and UX aspects), and managing project plan timelines to deliver customer value quickly and efficiently.
The ideal candidate has worked in a high growth, entrepreneurial technology organization implementing enterprise SaaS-based solutions. This position reports directly to the VP CS. This is a full time position, Monday to Friday.What you will do:
- Guide Syte customers towards successful integration of Syte’s products and transform business goals into technical deployment - serving as a client-facing resource and their tech owner
- Serve as main technical POC for Syte’s clients and provide out-of-the-box along with tailor-made solutions to ensure smooth onboarding experience to your clients
- Plan out project objectives, verify scope, establish timelines and ensure a successful implementation of deliverables
- Identify and promote client’s agenda, requirements and needs internally
- Serve as a key resource to our product and development teams. As an expert on the ins and outs of the product, close collaboration with R&D and involvement in merchant growth and product decision-making process
Why join Syte?
- Syte is pioneering the future of one of today's most important industries, eCommerce
- Recognized by Calcalist as one of the most promising startups in Israel
- We've been recognized by Gartner, Drapers, Glossy, and more for our innovative product discovery platform, which is used by brands like Fashion Nova, Farfetch, PrettyLittleThing, and Shane Co.
- We're a tech start-up in hypergrowth, meaning no two days are the same, and you'll have endless opportunities to grow as we do
- Join a team of top talent (and a few cute pups!) from around the world who are dedicated to helping one another succeed while having fun.
What you should have:
- Minimum of 2+ years' relevant experience in a technical account management / solution engineering and/or consulting role with 2-3 years working directly with customers
- Strong technical and problem-solving skills, the ability to understand and troubleshoot systems and application flows, dive deep into complex problems & find their root cause
- Strong project management skills, including ability to hold external and internal teams accountable to deadlines, milestones, and agendas, and experience working on cross-functional project teams
- Outstanding proven analytical skills and data-driven approach
- Ability to be a collaborative team player, fast learner and problem solver who picks up new technologies quickly and thrives under pressure
- Highly adaptable and self-motivated, able to operate in complex environments while successfully managing simultaneous projects and fielding changing client requests
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritize well in a fast-growing, dynamic work environment
- Working days are Monday-Friday
- Experience in REST API – advantage
- Experience in eCommerce and/or business software (SaaS) preferred
- e-commerce Industry Experience
- CRM Experience
- Project Management certifications such as PMP
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above – that’s okay, nobody’s perfect! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. We encourage you to apply if you think this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day.