- Published: November 15, 2021
Wix’s Customer Care Technical Support group. We do Tier 4 support, analyzing customer facing bugs, mitigating them and pushing towards their resolution. We care about improving our user's experience and success!
As a Technical Support Team Lead, you will:
- Hands-on work on helping our users overcome technical issues - lead by example
- Mentor, advise and lead your team members in their journey
- Set expectations of team performance based on feedback and transparency, while achieving their collective and individual goals
- Create and maintain relationships with the global team, development managers, product managers and others within Wix
- Influence the way we support our users and improve it to make sure our users’ experience is the best possible
- Participate in global and cross company projects to improve our products and optimize our users’ experience
- Prioritize tasks and projects
A tech-oriented manager with 2+ years of experience leading a technical customer-facing team. You have experience with web technologies such as JS/HTML/CSS, DNS, HTTP and you want to learn more. You’re familiar with R&D processes and lifecycle, and your excellent communication skills and emotional intelligence have helped you build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues at various levels. You can provide constructive feedback and respond to it just as well. You’re methodical and detail oriented, and you have experience leading a team in that spirit.
You thrive in a dynamic environment and you can handle both the day-to-day and the big picture. You’re motivated, independent, and exceptional at project management and organization. You believe in data and are passionate about technology’s ability to improve people's lives.
You’ll get bonus points if you’ve worked in a global team.
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Wix was built around the idea that everyone has the right to be successful, online. This same vision defines us as an employer: creating a work environment where everyone is welcome, and anyone has the right to succeed.