- Published: April 1, 2021
Guardicore is a segmentation company disrupting the legacy firewall market. Our software only approach is decoupled from the physical network, providing a faster alternative to firewalls. Built for the agile enterprise, we offer greater security and visibility in the cloud, data-center and endpoint. Our customers are some of the world's largest and most advanced Enterprises.
What will you do in our team?
The management team is in charge of the architecture, design, and development of the management logic at the center of Guardicore's solution.
Our solution is still changing, improving, and expanding. As a tech lead in our team you are expected to lead the design, and take a hands-on approach to push the product further in several aspects:
- Development of new features: From requirement reviews with Product, to System Design Reviews within the team, and through Implementation and Operational Handover to the field.
- Constant Improvement: Identifying pain points and technical debt, proposing alternatives, and pushing forward solutions.
- 5+ Years of hands-on object-oriented backend software development experience
- Experience in end-to-end design and implementation of features as part of large scale backend projects
- Experience working with one or more of the following technologies: Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis, RabbitMQ, Kafka, other big-data platforms
- Experience working with internal and external customers