A Team8 Fintech portfolio company is hiring a VP of Product
The startup develops financial solutions tailored for the global supply chain market (exporters, importers, and freight forwarders), including a new breed of flexible payment terms for cross-border transactions. The company was founded by a group of seasoned entrepreneurs from the Fintech industry whose prior companies have had successful IPOs or been acquired by market leaders.
As a VP of Product, you will lead the company’s product roadmap and vision. You will be part of the company’s management group
This position requires agility and an open-minded personality, next to a high level of technical and analytical expertise, and the ability to define and build processes and methodologies.
- Develop and define the product strategy, vision, and long-term roadmap in collaboration with key cross-functional stakeholders.
- Develop a global team of Product Managers responsible for all products and their end-to-end customer experience.
- Actively contributed to the strategy and company culture as a key member of 40Seas Leadership team
- 5 years of US product experience at a fintech company/bank/ financial institution.
- Ability to work independently initially as hands-on product manager
- Experience in underwriting small businesses/consumers in US is a must – significant advantage
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, driving for actionable insights and data-driven culture.
- Proven leadership, training, and mentoring skills
- The role may be hybrid or fully remote.
Knowledge and experience in the global trade finance tools and structures