- Published: May 30, 2021
Team8 is a venture group that builds and backs technology companies at the intersection of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, data, fintech, enterprise software, and infrastructure. We rethink venture to provide entrepreneurs with an unfair advantage, accelerating success in an increasingly competitive landscape. Our deep understanding of the challenges faced by our industry and extensive network of global leaders uniquely positions us as the venture partner of choice. Team8’s leadership team includes unicorn founders, bank and fintech CEOs, and former leaders of Unit 8200, Israel’s elite military technology and intelligence agency.
We are looking for someone to lead our events and community strategy to engage and grow the Team8 Village. The Team8 Village is a group of Fortune 500 and Forbes G2000 industry leaders that collaborate with us on building and backing companies that are driving digital transformation across the globe.
This person will oversee the curation and development of new and existing community channels and programs for the firm. Specifically, they’ll be responsible for managing our various events and delivering clear content and creative strategies to drive community advocacy (online and in-person).
This is an exciting opportunity for a strong marketing leader, with a passion for technology and B2B SaaS experience, to drive and create meaningful engagements.
What you’ll be doing:
- Implement and drive community strategy, development, growth, and engagement of our close to 500 c-level executives.
- Conceive, develop, and build an engaging content strategy to engage with CXOs across the globe.
- Plan, produce and execute engaging events (in-person and virtually) in partnership with our broader go-to-market team.
- Successfully implement and leverage software to build out c-level communities (focused on CISO and CDOs) across geographies and sectors.
- Successfully build out a founder community (including representatives from the US and Israel)
- Proven work experience as a community marketing and events manager (10+ years marketing experience)
- Experience launching community initiatives (e.g., building an online forum, launching an ambassador program, and creating an event series)
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics (e.g., repeat attendance at events and engagement on online forums)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of multi-channel marketing
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- BA/BS degree in Marketing or relevant field