- Published: September 2, 2021
Team8 is a company-building venture group with deep domain expertise that creates companies and invests in companies specializing in enterprise technology, data, cybersecurity, and fintech. Leveraging its in-house, multi-disciplinary team of company-builders integrated with a dedicated community of C-level executives and thought leaders, Team8’s model is designed to outline big problems, ideate solutions, and help accelerate success through technology, market fit, and talent acquisition. Team8’s leadership team represents serial entrepreneurs, industry pioneers, and the former leader of Israel’s elite tech and intelligence Unit 8200. Founded in 2014, Team8 is backed by global companies including Microsoft, Walmart, Cisco, Barclays, and Moody’s, among others
If you have always dreamt of a first employee position at multiple startups at once, this is the position for you! We are looking for a technology expert to join Team8’s research team.
As a member of the research team, you will help our portfolio of early-stage startups develop their initial technology stack and dive into new cutting-edge technologies to assist current and future Team8 companies.
We’re looking for a curious, creative, ambitious Senior Developer Architect . If you’re all that and looking to lead, invent, and grow professionally you should definitely consider applying to join us on our journey!
As a member of the research team, you will:
Be a part of the founding R&D team for Team8’s early-stage startups during the initial development of their POC / product (and even before that).
Be a technical expert and the go-to person for Team8’s early-stage startups and portfolio companies.
Play an active role in the technical due diligence of startup companies
The ideal member of Team8’s research team:
- An autodidact with innovative thinking.
- Passionate about cutting-edge technologies.
- Enjoy working in a small, fast-paced environment.
- Capable of working autonomously.
- Fluent English speaker.
- 5+ years of industry development experience in Python or equivalent.
- A fast learner and generalist - While you are a backend developer at heart, you enjoy and like working on different parts of the stack
- Ability to become an expert in new technologies quickly and efficiently.
- Experience with SaaS architecture , working on production payloads of large scale and complexity.
- A proven track record of excellence.
- Experience in design and prototype data solutions using ML technologies.
- Experience with machine learning frameworks like Scikit-Learn, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch.
- Experience with developing SaaS applications’ architectures
- Experience with developing Fintech products
- Masters’ degree in Computer Science/ Engineering.