- Published: June 15, 2021
The Marketing Director is responsible for creating and executing successful go-to-market plans and material supporting our portfolio companies focused on FinTech and Enterprise Infrastructure. This person will also lead the marketing initiatives for Team8 in North America, collaborating with stakeholders to drive marketing and brand strategy, content creation, and more.
This role is for someone who is passionate about financial services, data and enterprise infrastructure, and digital transformation. You’ll have the opportunity to make a significant impact on the growth and success of our portfolio companies, and will be working closely with them on problem validation, messaging and positioning, product marketing, and go-to-market strategy. This role requires a creative and highly organized marketer and a solid storyteller who can quickly grasp ideas and concepts and translate them into clear, compelling value propositions.
- Develop integrated marketing plans for our portfolio companies working within Financial Services and Enterprise Infrastructure technologies
- Raise visibility and drive initiatives that will raise the profile of Team8 in North America.
- Work cross-functionally to fuel ongoing product adoption and go-to-market launches
- Articulate compelling value propositions by developing clear positioning and messaging for each early-stage portfolio company
- Identify and emphasize competitive differentiators: advocate for prospective users, be informed about our competitive landscape and become the go-to expert to help shape thought leadership programs.
- Create content including product, industry, and thought leadership content through blogs, white papers, eBooks, videos, web pages, presentations, and more
- 10+ years of FinTech/Financial Services/Enterprise Technology marketing experience - preferably in product and or content marketing
- Demonstrated track record of working across multiple teams and developing successful marketing plans and thought leadership programs.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong project management skills and excellent problem-solving skills
- Proven track record of successfully launching, managing, and growing commercial software products
- BS/BA degree required.