- Published: August 19, 2021
Team8 is a venture group that builds and backs technology companies at the intersection of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, data, fintech, enterprise software, and infrastructure. We build and scale fintech companies, bringing unparalleled expertise in banking, credit, e-commerce, payments, capital markets, and wealth management from financial incumbents and startups that have grown into billion-dollar valuation companies.
We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Specialist for one of the companies in stealth mode within our FinTech foundry, which is focused on founding and scaling transformative companies.
This is a great career opportunity for an experienced individual who is passionate about financial services and creating content. Your contribution will play a meaningful role in ensuring we are uniquely positioned in the ecommerce space.
The company’s focus is on providing financial services for ecommerce businesses.
We are looking for a passionate Content Marketing Manger to develop original, compelling content on the intersection between business processes, and customer delight. The Content Marketing Manager will play a key role in creating and editing content to assist the company marketing team.
- Develop and edit a variety of content assets - such as including case studies, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, white papers, one-pagers, presentations, brochures, sales decks, landing pages, event invitations, email campaigns, and webinars.
- Research the pains and desires of our current users and potential customers to come up with winning content ideas. Contribute creative ideas to support key content goals, such as increasing conversion rates in the sales funnel, growing blog subscribers and LinkedIn followers, growing inbound organic traffic, and more.
- Use a variety of analytics tools to monitor content performance and optimize its impact.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills in English, with ability to adapt style, tone, and voice to meet unique business needs
- At least 2 years of experience in Content Marketing, preferably for B2B SaaS companies.
- Experience writing and editing product marketing content and sales enablement materials
- Exceptional writing and editing skills, with a deep-rooted understanding of what it takes to engage readers with riveting content.
- Skilled in delivering creative content ideas and in the creation of brand communication materials.
- Comfortable in using data analytics to measure and continually improve the impact of content
- Team player; quick learner; detail-oriented; used to working in fast-paced environments
- Native English Speaker/ Mother-tongue Level, both verbal and written - mandatory; High level of Hebrew, spoken and written – an advantage.