We are hiring an Executive/Personal Assistant.
We’re a results-driven team that values problem-solving, taking initiative, personal integrity, and professionalism.
As the Executive Assistant, you will manage all logistical aspects of the management time by screening, prioritizing, routing, and escalating a high volume of requests from a fast-paced global organization.
This is a great opportunity for someone with high-energy, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, comfortability with complexity and uncertainty, the ability to manage internal and external relationships, and work with senior executives and cross-functional teams.
- Diligently manage all aspects of the managers' logistics, including scheduling, travel, and meeting attendees.
- Assist with and facilitate meeting follow-ups, note-taking, and execution of action items
- Administration of flights and accommodation for travel, as well as maintaining a positive attitude to handle last-minute changes.
- Communicate on behalf of the management, including handling highly sensitive and confidential material.
- Assist with special projects as needed, including high-profile planning events, board meetings, off-site meetings, team events, reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Recent and relevant experience supporting C-Suite Executives; preferably at a high-tech company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor them to individual personalities.
- "Can-do" attitude and a team player who possesses strong professional accountability and individual ownership.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple stakeholders in a busy, fast-paced environment and meet frequent and competing deadlines; Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure, consistently meet deadlines, and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to support escalation outside of typical business hours.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Google Slides, Email, and Calendaring skills.
- Strong presence with exceptional emotional intelligence and the ability to build trusting relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Confident and able to influence; ability to collaborate effectively internally and externally.