- Published: July 26, 2021
Team8 is searching for an Executive/Personal Assistant.
Team8 is a venture group that builds and backs technology companies at the intersection of artificial intelligence, cybersecurity, data, fintech, enterprise software, and infrastructure. We rethink venture to provide entrepreneurs with an unfair advantage, accelerating success in an increasingly competitive landscape. Our deep understanding of the challenges faced by our industry and extensive network of global leaders uniquely positions us as the venture partner of choice. Team8’s leadership team includes unicorn founders, bank and fintech CEOs, and former leaders of Unit 8200, Israel’s elite military technology and intelligence agency.
We’re a results-driven team that values problem-solving, taking initiative, personal integrity, and professionalism, while maintaining a fun and friendly atmosphere. We believe you can get the job done and have fun doing it.
As Executive Assistant, you will work as part of an intimate team distributed between Tel-Aviv and New York and work closely with a broader ecosystem of fast-growing portfolio companies and their founders.
This is a great opportunity for someone with high energy, excellent communication skills, attention to detail, comfortability with complexity and uncertainty, ability to manage internal and external relationships, and work with senior executives and cross-functional teams to be a part of building our all-digital future.
- Partner with the managing partners and the team run an effective day-to-day business operation
- Diligently manage all aspects of the managing partner logistics, including scheduling, travel, and meeting attendees.
- Assist with and facilitate meeting follow-ups, note-taking, and execution of action items
- Administration of flights and accommodation for travel, as well as maintaining a positive attitude to handle last-minute changes.
- Handling highly sensitive and confidential material.
- Assist with special projects as needed, including planning board meetings, off-site meetings, team events, reports, presentations, and briefs.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Recent and relevant experience supporting C-Suite Executives; preferably at a high-tech company.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to tailor them to individual personalities.
- "Can-do" attitude and a team player who possesses strong professional accountability and individual ownership.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and multiple stakeholders in a busy, fast-paced environment and meet frequent and competing deadlines; Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure, consistently meet deadlines, and manage multiple competing priorities.
- Ability to support escalation outside of typical business hours.
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, Google Slides, Email, and Calendaring skills.
- Strong presence with exceptional emotional intelligence and the ability to build trusting relationships at all levels in the organization.
- Ability to manage shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- An eye for detail as well as the ability to zoom out and see the bigger picture.
- Confident and able to influence; ability to collaborate effectively internally and externally.
- The position requires a high level of written and spoken English.