Cellebrite’s (Nasdaq: CLBT) mission is to enable its customers to protect and save lives, accelerate justice, and preserve privacy in communities around the world. Cellebrite is a global leader in Digital Intelligence solutions for the public and private sectors, empowering organizations to master the complexities of legally sanctioned digital investigations by streamlining intelligence processes. Trusted by thousands of leading agencies and companies in more than 140 countries, Cellebrite’s Digital Intelligence platform and solutions transform how customers collect, review, analyze and manage data in legally sanctioned investigations.
What is your mission?
· Lead development team of OSINT software's for orchestrating and executing hundreds types of data web crawlers implemented in different technologies.
· Perform technical research and implementation of selected solutions.
what you’ll love about your mission:
Handling huge amounts of execution scenarios and collected information while keeping the system secured and optimized.
R&D sub department:
- The superpowers we are looking for:
- A BSc in computer science/engineering - Must
- 5+ years of experience in software development team leadership.
- 10+ years of experience in backend software development.
- Proven coding experience in .NET Core of at least 5 years.
- Proven coding experience in scripting languages such Python, JS, etc...
- Proven experience with Cloud providers solutions and SaaS projects implementations.
- Experience with Kubernetes, Containers and Linux.
- Experience with SQL & NoSQL databases.
- Experience in CI/CD processes.