* Team8 Portfolio Company
Ourmissionat Talonis to enable and protect the distributed workforce,affecting the way hundreds of millions of employee workaround the globe. We empower Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, affecting the way hundreds of millions of employee work around the globe. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while preserving a rock-solid cyber security posture. At Talon, we develop the first secure corporate browser designed specifically to solve this major technical challenge and to seize a unique business opportunity.
As a Talonist, you will be working in a small group with brilliant minds and fantastic people. We value problem-solving, taking initiative, personal integrity, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Solve complicated scenarios by building relevant environments and investigating the issues.
- Provide technical support to customers and partners.
- Work with our Engineering team and influence the operability of the product.
- Review of technical documentation for training materials, technical marketing collateral, manuals, troubleshooting guides, etc.
- Team player, positive attitude, problem-solver.
- At least 5 years experience with technical support or networking.
- Proven experience working in cybersecurity industry.
- Strong experience with Windows OS, Linux OS, and Mac OS-based applications (Installation, troubleshooting, Debugging).
- Highly proficient with Cloud infrastructure, understanding malware, exploits & operating system structure.
- Experience with Endpoint security software (Antivirus, DLP, IPS, NAC), Knowledge of SIEM, vulnerability management tools, and firewalls.
- Able to effectively communicate to all levels and stakeholders - internally and externally on complex technical issues.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python or Bash.
- Knowledge of VDI (VMWare Horizon, Citrix XenApp, and XenDesktop).
- Previous experience with Datadog.