* Team8 Portfolio Company
Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, affecting the way hundreds of millions of employee work around the globe. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while preserving a rock-solid cyber security posture. At Talon, we develop the first secure corporate browser designed specifically to solve this major technical challenge and to seize a unique business opportunity.
As a Talonist, you will be working in a small group with brilliant minds and fantastic people. We value problem-solving, taking initiative, personal integrity, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Be responsible for full-stack application development (frontend and backend)
- Practice the most advanced client and server-side techniques using the best technologies available: Node.js, Golang, React, GraphQL, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS.
- Participate in our Agile, delivery-focused development process.
- Be part of our early-stage start-up; help setting priorities and making design decisions based on your experience and insights to build our product and grow our vision.
- Independent team player with a passion for coding & technology,
- 5+ years working as a full stack developer.
- Proficiency with server-side languages (such as Node.JS, Python and Golang).
- Experience with cloud environments (AWS/Azure/GCP) and managed services (SQS, Kafka, DynamoDB, Redis, etc).
- Experience developing high load/high traffic user-facing software.
- Experience in a cyber security company. Involvement in open-source projects, passion for publishing blog posts and educational content.