* Team8 Portfolio Company
Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, affecting the way hundreds of millions of employee work around the globe. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while preserving a rock-solid cyber security posture. At Talon, we develop the first secure corporate browser designed specifically to solve this major technical challenge and to seize a unique business opportunity.
As a Talonist, you will be working in a small group with brilliant minds and fantastic people. We value problem-solving, taking initiative, personal integrity, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Develop and support the CI/CD processes for our product development.
- Build an infrastructure for effective, high-quality development and release efforts.
- Setup and maintain a robust cloud monitoring system.
- Own the production environment and be responsible for the incident response & on-call strategy.
- Ambitious team player, with an urge for problem-solving.
- 5+ years of experience as a DevOps Engineer, working in Linux environment. Programming experience with one or more of: Python, C#, Java, Go,C++ and Node.js.
- Production experience with Public Cloud & container orchestration systems in a microservices environment.
- Design and develop tools for managing and applying DevOps principles, such as CI/CD automation and IaaC on our Cloud-based systems.
- Experience building CI/CD platforms ground up while implementing principles such as IaaC using any of the following: Github Actions, GitLabs, Jenkins, Bamboo, or similar.
- Familiarity with Big Data, Event Streaming, and Database technologies. Such as Spark, Kafka, MongoDB, PostgresDB.
- Experience working in highly-scalable, zero-downtime production environments servicing millions of endpoints.
- Experience working in multiple platforms: Windows, Mac, Linux, Android and IOS.