* Team8 Portfolio Company
Our mission at Talon is to enable and protect the distributed workforce, affecting the way hundreds of millions of employee work around the globe. We empower organizations to adopt hybrid, flexible and productive work models while preserving a rock-solid cyber security posture. At Talon, we develop the first secure corporate browser designed specifically to solve this major technical challenge and to seize a unique business opportunity.
As a Talonist, you will be working in a small group with brilliant minds and fantastic people. We value problem-solving, taking initiative, personal integrity, and professionalism while maintaining a super fun and friendly atmosphere.
- Be part of the core development team that develops end to end features from scratch to production; design, implement, test and release.
- Solve a wide varitey of challenges - from low-level platform specific problems to high level software engineering decision making.
- Participate in our Agile, delivery-focused development process. Be part of a startup company: Help setting priorities and making design decisions based on your experience and insights to build our product and grow our vision.
- Team player, ambitious, and creative.
- At least 5 years of experience developing C++, preferably using modern standards (C++14, C++17, C++20).
- Excellent scripting skills in bash and python.
- Experience with large scale systems, multi-platform systems (Windows/Mac/ Linux/ Android/IOS).
- Strong understanding of CI/CD concepts, including automation concepts.
- Excellent debugging skills of complex systems using various tools.
- Understand how Web Browsers work (cookies, sandboxing, profiles).
- Experience working on and contributing to open-source projects.
- Understand cryptographic concepts and experience implementing secure protocols.